White Nile State; 250 km South of Khartoum.
Paid up capital is SDG 0.561 million and shareholders are:
Government of Sudan
|Kuwaiti Investment Authority
|Government of Saudi Arabia
Growing sugar cane, production of refined sugar and related products.
- Refined sugar: 400,000 tons /year.
- Fodder: 44,000 tons /year.
- Ethanol: 60 Million liters/ year.
- Electricity:115 MW.
- Poultry meat: 4 million Kg/ year.
Future Investment plan:
- Achieving the maximum production capacity at an investment cost of USD 300 Million.
USD 300 Million.
- Provision of equity finance to reach the maximum production capacity through the implementation of the rehabilitation plan.
- Provision of medium and short-term loans to finance machinery, spare parts and raw materials.
- Injection of capital into the company’s new projects under establishment or implementation.