Al Bagair - Sudan
Equity capital is USD 38.59 Million and shareholders are:
Establishment of an integrated project for the fattening, production, butchery, marketing and exporting of red meat (live animals, beef cuts and meat products).
- 500,000 sheep for export market.
- Fattening and preparation of 150,000 sheep for the local and export market.
- Fattening and preparation of 45,000 cows for the local and export market.
- 15,000 calves for meat processing.
The Project Feasibility Study:
Investment cost estimated at USD 119 Million
- IRR: 32%
Equity of about USD 38.6 Million and loans of US $ 80.4 million.
- To participate in the capital of the project to establish all its components.
- Loans for the project.