Blue Nile State - Damazin, 570 km South of Khartoum
Paid up capital is SDG 168.88 Million (43.7 Million USD) and shareholders are:
Government of the Republic of Sudan
Cultivation and production of main crops in the rain fed sector (cotton, sesame, sunflower, sorghum, maize, millet and Arabic gum production).
- Land with a total area of 219 Thousand feddans.
- Cultivable land with a total area of about 166 Thousand feddans.
- A fleet of agricultural machinery and equipment.
- Buildings (stores, offices, houses and rest houses).
- Investment and operating cost estimated at USD 25.4 Million over 5 years period.
- IRR: 11%
- Net present value: USD 1.7 Million on total investment and USD 1.3 Million on capital.
To participate in the following:
- Contribute to the provision of operating capital to benefit from the full agricultural land available in the company.
- Diversifying the company's activity by introducing new activities such as calves fattening and fodder production.
- Provide government guarantee for funding funds to finance the supplementary irrigation canal.
- Engage in contractual partnerships for strategic crop cultivation.
- Purchase part of AAAID’s equity share.