2004 after the separation from the Arab Company for Agricultural Production and Processing.
Khartoum State –Taiba Hasanab.
Government of the Republic of Sudan
|Government of Saudi Arabia
|Government of Kuwait
|Government of Iraq
Poultry meat and table eggs.
- 12 Maternal farms accommodate 50 thousand chicks to produce about 4.5 Million hatching eggs/year.
- Poultry farming contains 30 sheds with a production capacity of 4.4 Million chicks to produce about 5 thousand tons of poultry meat/year.
- The layers section contains three farms with production capacity of 15 Million table eggs / year.
- The hatchery with 12 incubators and 4 hatches, with capacity of 5 million-chicks per year
- Slaughterhouse contains a freezing room and refrigerated storage store with a capacity of 3000 birds per hour.
- The milling factory, with production capacity of 10 tons / hour, contains of 3 silos with a storage capacity of 6 thousand tons, in addition to external warehouses and administrative building.
Future Business Plan:
A study has been prepared aiming to raise production to about 7.5 thousand tons by the end of 2020 and about 10 Thousand tons in the year 2026 in addition to doubling the production of table eggs to about 30 Million eggs and poultry meat processing. With investment cost estimated at USD 21.8 million.
Financial indicators of the restructuring study:
- IRR: 26%.
- Equity yearly growth: 44%.
- Net working capital growth: 41%.
- Participation or contribution to provide financing to expand the company's activity in order to raise production capacity through modernization of the system and the establishment of parents and broilers farms and increase the hatchery and slaughtering capacity .
- Purchase part of AAAID’S equity shares.