Location : Sudan
Sector : Animal Production Sector
Sub-Sector : Meat production
2004 after the separation from the Arab Company for Production and Agricultural Processing.
Khartoum State –Taiba Hasanab.
Paid up capital is about SDG 19.84 Million and shareholders are:
Government of the Republic of Sudan
|Government of Saudi Arabia||12.5|
|Government of Kuwait||12.5|
|Government of Iraq||12.5|
Poultry meat and table eggs.
• Maternal farms (12) a barn of 50 thousand chick produces about 4.5 Million egg hatching annually.
• Poultry farming with a production capacity of 4.4 Million chick.
• The layers section with production capacity of 15 Million table eggs / year.
• The hatchery with 12 incubators and 4 hatches, with capacity of 5 million-chick per year
• Slaughterhouse and contains a freezing room and refrigerated storage stores with a capacity of 3000 birds per hour.
• The milling factory, which has a production capacity of 10 tons / hour, consists of 3 silos with a storage capacity of 6 thousand tons in addition to external warehouses and administrative building
A study has been prepared aiming to raise production to about 7.5 thousand tons by the end of 2020 and about 10 Thousand tons in the year 2026 in addition to doubling the production of table eggs to about 30 Million eggs and poultry meat processing. With investment cost estimated at USD 21.8 million.
Financial indicators of the restructuring study:
• IRR: 26%
• Equity yearly growth: 44%
• Net working capital growth: 41%
Participation or contribution to provide financing to expand the company's activity in order to raise production capacity through modernization of the system and the establishment of parents and broilers pens.